[gptalk] Re: users only on OWA

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:09:03 -0500

Yes, that's what I'm saying. As long as the IISADMPWD virtual directory
is correctly configured on your OWA servers, users should be prompted to
change their password when their account is set to "change at next
logon."

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>