[gptalk] Re: redeploy assigned app

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:05:55 -0400

If it's only a few clients, you can delete the GUID key for the
application in question from
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group
Policy\AppMgmt and delete the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group
Policy\History key, then reboot.  It will re-install.

Doug Delaney
EDS - Integration Engineering-GM
GM Desktop Engineering
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>
Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.