[gptalk] Re: local security policy & local group policy

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:51:26 -0600

Sounds like you want the GP Results Wizard in GPMC. It can run a RSoP
against a remote system and give you a nice HTML report which you can
print and/or save.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>