[gptalk] list change coming!

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:02:23 -0700

Hey all-

I wanted to send out a quick note to let you all know of some changes coming
to the GPTalk mailing list in the near future. We are going to be
transitioning the list, and the GPOGUY.Com site, to a completely new
provider, whom some of you will recognize when its announced. As a result,
the email address for this list is going to change. My goal is that you
won't have to do anything on your end, and that we will just transition the
list membership to the new provider without you noticing a thing. I will
plan on sending an email out prior to the transition to let you know the new
list address, but again, the hope is that this goes off seamlessly and you
won't even know its happened, except for the list address change. Expect to
see something from me within the next week, related to this.

Thanks and I look forward to some exciting new stuff as we transition the
list and GPOGUY to a better world J