[gptalk] device install

  • From: "Middleton, Eric" <eric.middleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:59:59 -0600

"The users can be a member of the power users group and have the "load
and
unload device drivers" user right.  This won't work in the case of many
PnP printers, however.  See KB326473 - it has a nice work-around for
this."
Bob

I found this on the freelist site as a past email.  I was wondering if
anyone knows what workaround he s talking about.  I have went and
searched kb326473 and see the article but no workaround.  Maybe I am
just stupid but does anyone know the work around besides making them a
power user or in addition to it?