[gptalk] Re: Nessus Compliance Checks for GPO ?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:19:08 -0500

You might look at the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA). I'm
pretty sure it can do what you're looking for.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>