[gptalk] My Documents folder redirection issues

  • From: "Dave Palombi" <dave.palombi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:50:05 -0500

Hello,

I am having issues with my testing of my documents folder redirection.
Everything works if I select the option to grant user exclusive rights to
the my documents folder.  If I deselect this then the GPO does not work.
Also, if there is a my documents folder where the folder is suppose to be
relocated then it will not apply.  How would you go abouts refreshing PC's
if this is the case?

Thanks for all your help

Dave