[gptalk] Re: Loopback Processing

  • From: "Salandra, Justin A." <jasalandra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:36:46 -0400

So if I modify the security filtering and take out authenticated users
and put in the computer account and a custom group called Terminal
Server Users and the admin is not a member of those then the admin will
not get the User Policy settings defined in that loopback processing
Group Policy, just the machine policy?  I should be okay with that if
that is how it will work.

Justin A. Salandra

MCSE Windows 2000 and 2003

Network and Technology Services Manager