[gptalk] Re: Kerberos Token size on a Macintosh

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:48:00 -0500

I've had token size issues before in our environment, but never dealing
with Macs before. It stemmed from how we had delegated control of our AD
structure (i.e. nesting groups inside of other groups many levels deep).

What problems are you having that you believe to be a result of token
size?

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer