[gptalk] Re: I can't access the GPO Editor because of a policy.

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:38:50 -0700

Hernan-

I?m assuming this is on the local GPO? If so, and you implemented this
within the user configuration side of the GPO, try this. Go into
c:\windows\system32\grouppolicy\user and delete or rename the file called
registry.pol. Then from a command prompt, issue a gpupdate /force and that
should clear up the problem.

Darren