[gptalk] BeyondTrust Privilege Manager

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:52:34 -0500

Is anyone out there currently using BeyondTrust(r) Privilege Manager in
their Group Policy environment? If so, what are your thoughts about it?
What I've seen and heard looks pretty cool, but I am interested in some
real-world feedback on how effective it really is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>

protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for
the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
electronic mail (reply).