[gpsbug] Spring Series Race 3, other notes

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)'" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:23:05 -0400

Please note that White Shoal is not racing this weekend.  Third race is
scheduled for Jun 7th.
This weekend is Black Seal Cup - I am racing in it.

Steve Butkus has suggested a fun race for this weekend.  Contact him if you
are interested. (s.butkus@xxxxxxxxxxx)

It might be fun to sail a bit with Steve on his new boat.I'm gonna try to
get on it later this Summer.

I don't have finish times for a couple of boats so am delayed in publishing
results.   Will get to it as soon as I get the times.

Thanks,

John