[gpsbug] Rebecca J for sale

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:40:44 -0400

Folks,  just wanted to let you know that I am running the ad below.  I think
I've outgrown Rebecca J.  She needs a younger, more agile crew to do her
justice, I think.  And I need to seek to comforts of a larger boat, perhaps
one with an A/C and standing headroom.

I feel like I'm losing a child, of course, so she's only going to a good
home.

I do not intend to give up sailing, of course, and certainly not the club.

So far, the forecast for Saturday is great.  See ya then.

John

Rebecca J-  1986 J27 #83183 - Looking for a new home.  PHRF 135 Very fast
boat 'teens down wind, 6+ up. Has roller furling genoa symm and asymm spins,
new main and instruments.   Good condition.  Pic at
http://webpages.charter.net/j.wandling/html/rebecca_j.html.  Exciting B
fleet competitior offered at $13,750.  j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx or
(757)615-7979.