[gpsbug] Oct 2nd & 3rd. Overnight to Hampton

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:58:42 -0400

Hi,

Gatling Pointe is planning an overnight cruise to Hampton. Sail down Oct
2nd, return Oct 3rd.  I'm thinking of setting up a point to point race in
conjunction with that cruise.  Probably start off of Leeward Marina, end in
Hampton Creek, then reverse course the next day.  Most boats will overnight
at Hampton City Dock.  Let me know if you are interested.  This should be
fun.

Regards,

John