[gpsbug] Greetings Fellow Frostbiters

  • From: capnedz@xxxxxxx
  • To: gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:56:41 -0400

Fellow Competitors,

I'm in Valencia right now and visited the Americas Cup Museum/giftshop for the
next cup series being held starting next Spring for the Louis Vuitton Cup for
the Challengers (the actual America's Cup won't held be until June 07.)  There
are already a few 10 meter boats in the waterside warehouses and the town is
sprucing up like Athens did for the Olympics.

Thought I'd tell you because just being here makes me feel faster!

Have a great Frostbite Series!

Ed