[gpsbug] Frostbite Race 2.1

  • From: GeoTatum@xxxxxxx
  • To: m.detcheverry@xxxxxxxxxxx, gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:12:04 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2005 7:53:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
m.detcheverry@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Regret to inform that I missed the race for the exact same reason.......
Hey Mark,

Are you racing this weekend? I think there will be a big fleet and it should
be a fantastic day for a sail. If so, let me swing by you before the start so
I can pick up that ratchet block. With the block, my rigging should be
complete. This race will be the first time my old Chrysler has sailed in 15
years or
so. I have yet to have both jib and main up at the same time, even at the
dock. Hopefully I remembered to put all the pins and keys back in her after her
restoration.

Hope to see you on the water!

Geo