[gpsbug] Finish Order

  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:57:18 -0400

I have the following boats
1 - Alexis
2 - Rebecca J
3 - Anan Cara

Please e-mail me your finish position so I can get the race scored.  Don't
forget, we will score on the point system, and there is a throw-out.  All
the boats did a great job just hanging in there until the wind decided to
fill in, after that, it was pretty much where you were that determined where
you ended up.

I will be out of town the next three Saturdays, and am asking Tom Orlowski
(Tranquility) to be committee boat.  If Rebecca J is on the line, my son or
one ot the crew will be skippering,

Thanks.

John

-- Type: application/ms-tnef