[gps-talkusers] verry important - funny and I forgot my maps

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:20:23 -0700

Hi to everyone,
    Yesterday, I traveled from Colorado to Oregon. When I arrived here in
Portland, I tried for 20 minutes to find a satellite signal but I couldn't.
After while, I realize that I have the Colorado map in my BrailleNote. Don't
laugh, I didn't sleep for 36 hours, therefore, it took me a while to realize
that I have the wrong map.
    Now let me get down to the nitty-gritty and ask fore anyone's help. I don't
know the size for the Oregon map, but if it's possible can someone send it to
me. you can send it to this e-mail khalid@xxxxxxxxxx
or you can send it to:
dr_kaak@xxxxxxxxxxx
If the map is sent to both that will be better.
    In worse scenario, is it possible that someone from sendero can put it in
their site or in a ftp site, so I'll be able to download the map.
Thanks for any help in advance,
Regards,
Dr.KAAK