[gps-talkusers] Re: updating maps

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:10:42 -0500

Hello
can I use those to load my maps? I can't find one of the compact flash cards containig my maps? If I can do this how do I do it or would it be better for me to just get new compact flash cards? My braille note bt wasn't recognizing the cf cards to begin with.
Thank you for your help.
Rita Weyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>