[gps-talkusers] update on WayFun

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:29:26 -0700

Hello fello adventurers,

A slight modification in the logistics for the 2008 WayFun adventure.
As Sendero tries to be innovative, we think it is time to leave it to our users to organize their own WayFun groups. Here is the new recommendation.

We will log a replay on a route out of Bath England. We will then provide the contact information for the Bath and West Country tours. As i explained in an earlier email, this is a walking tour for 5 days starting in Bath and then wandering through the local countryside for 7 to 9 miles walking per day, staying in villages along the way.

We will provide the tour company information and the GPS route for the walking tour. We hope that 2 to 6 people will take the initiative to plan a trip based on this recommendation. It is now up to you to make it happen.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll give you the Bath tours contact info. Once we have taken the trip in June, I can provide the replay file of the trip. The nexgt version of GPS will allow you to create a route from a Replay file so this means we can give you a route that will guide you through this walking tour.

So, let's see how adventurous you are. Organize your own WayFun adventure and blog the trip so the rest of us can experience it with you.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Sendero Featuring GPS on the mPower, PK and Voice Sense. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks,, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA