[gps-talkusers] Re: uk maps

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:31:24 -0400

We will look into this tomorrow.
Thanks
Chris

On 3/10/2013 3:12 PM, John Gallagher wrote:
Hi Steve and Richard,
I have also noticed that my pois are missing.
I live in Leeds and my nearest bank is in York.
Which file is the uk poi file
is it uk.rmf or uk.pdb
something must be wrong with one of these files.

Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810

Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com

General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com

Sendero Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.