[gps-talkusers] trouble loading maps

  • From: "River Forest" <river.forest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:24:54 -0700

Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded to gps version 3.5 and am having trouble getting the
MPower to look in the correct place for my maps.

I downloaded and unzipped the map and poi files for Arizona. Then I created
a folder on my cf card called maps and put the files in there. Now when I go
to the options menu in the gps program to make sure it is looking in the
correct location, the MPower doesn't acknowledge the maps folder at all.

What in the world am I not doing right? I went through all this for version
3.3 so don't know why I can't get this figured out.

Help!
River