[gps-talkusers] the pk or on hand

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:18:08 +0000

Hi Mike
I did not realise sendero would run now on the pk.
is there a big difference with using a pk or say the braille sense on hand.?
I did think my friend in the uk used the pk but it kept locking up using the latest sendero.
very interesting about the sendero maps on say a netbook.
I find Dale's comments very interesting about using devices.
As dale says my apex is so good to keep tuning info on and also run the gps.
the big thing is how do you carry all this stuff as a blind person.
I did notice last night using blind square with my iphone the battery soon runs down and hear again the apex or sense on hand is not like that. sometimes if I tune and do a lot of travelling I have to use too systems as the battery will go.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.