[gps-talkusers] Re: telling folks where to go:

  • From: "Gerry Leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 05:08:27 -0600

Hello everyone,

I started with GPS talk a few years ago.  I recently got a trekker because
it was less expensive then the Braille note system.  Since using it I have
caught four cab drivers taking me several miles out of the way during a
trip.  I have also caught a shuttle bus going #95 miles per our in a #55
zone.  The whole GPS experience has been wonderful, and I would like to
thank Mike, Charles and others for developing these systems.  Gerry
Leary----- Original Message -----