[gps-talkusers] Re: so many options, lots of questions

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:07:56 -0400

Now that was well said Mike. It is why I do business threw your outfit. You hit the nail on the head with the phone and GPS thing. My voicenote meets my requirements but my N82 is just as emportant and my laptop and desktop as well. Every thing has it's place. If used properly the difference is profound in the blind user's productive life. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>