[gps-talkusers] Re: route discrepancy

  • From: "email" <w9fyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:49:22 -0700

I to am curious about this issue.  i just got my braillenote gps version 2
from PDH, and I told it to create a test route from my apartment to a local
restraunt that is about half  miles walking distance.  I noticed as well
that when I was at the intersection and I quiryed how far i was from the
nearest way point, it told me 619 feet, at one, and then about 732 at
another.  So I am curious my self.  Also, what is the best way to carry the
braillenotegps so that you can get info from the braillenote without having
to bump keys.  Surely you don't carry the braillenote with keys and all
exposed in the case, and the lid of the case hanging down, that would be
rather dangrous, as well as look kind of strange.
Any help that you guys can give would be appreciated.
Justin