[gps-talkusers] Re: replace trekker

  • From: "Gerry Leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:35:12 -0600

Hmmm,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:30 AM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] replace trekker

Hi

Maxiaids has the kapten personal gps for $340 with 2010 teleatlas maps which are the same maps that sendero uses. I am disappointed to see that the only review of the kapten is a review made back in early september 2009. I talked to a guy at maxiaids and he is totally blind and he told me that kapten has been greatly updated since then. I really hope to get a kapten gps for christmas this year.

Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.