[gps-talkusers] Re: question concerning creating user pois

  • From: john Harden <john.harden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:03:48 -0400

There sure is a way to add details to a user POI.
Press the letter e for edit user POI.  You will be asked if you want to edit a
user POI or a rout.
Press U for user POI.  You will be given a list of user POIs.  Arrow down to
the one you want to edit.
Press the letter D and type the information you want in details and press
enter.
You are done.