[gps-talkusers] Re: question about the look around app:

  • From: tina birenbaum <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meearls@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 13:14:57 -0400

You have to ask it.
Original message:
Hello all!
Finally! I'm trading my Nokia 6620 in on an IPhone and plan to put the
Sendero Look Around App on it with a couple other GPS Products.
My question is, when the look around is running, will it automatically tell
you the nearest Points of interest if that is what you have set it to do, or
do you have to continually shake the phone or push the buttons to get
relivant information?
Many thanks in advance.
Mary Ellen Earls