[gps-talkusers] Re: problem with a poi file:

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:36:35 -0700

Hi Mary,
Just remember don't put all the U. S. Geological survey files into your maps / poi directory or else you may not get the other POIs, you have a limit of 75 BPI files and if you put all 50 states of the USA's Geological POIs in that only leaves 25 other BPI files for your map commercial BPI files, exits, bus stops etc.

Best just to grab those states you need from the U. S. Geological survey files and copy them over to your maps folder.

Charles.

At 06:40 PM 8/3/2007, Mary Ellen Earls wrote:
Hi!
Whenever I try to extract the U. S. Geological survey files it locks my computer up and then simply takes me out into the my docs folder. Have these files gone missing?
Mary Ellen Earls

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W