[gps-talkusers] Re: pc maps 2013

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 13:18:52 +0000

Hi chris well I thought I did it was there on my downloads section in the program I must check it again. in about it says sendero2013. maybe should download again. thanks though and again what a great product I must come over and fetch the iphone app over hear "smile" "smile"

At 13:13 09/03/2013, you wrote:
Did you purchase the Sendero gps PC product? if you didn't you won't have access to the GPS menu. It isn't in the file menu, it is in the top level.

On 3/9/2013 8:09 AM, John Gallagher wrote:
Hi Chris in the file menu i cannot find a gps set up maybe after I have
paired then it should work. will try it.
At 12:15 09/03/2013, you wrote:
If you purchased the GPS for the PC you would first pare your bt
receiver like you would any bt device under Windows, IE from the
control panel/add bluetooth device.
Then in pc GPS go to the GPS menu  and select GPS receiver setup.

On 3/9/2013 7:08 AM, John Gallagher wrote:
Hi there in the new gps program for the pc how do you get it to use a
gps receiver.?

To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation
mode):

Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810

Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com

General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com

Sendero Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747

To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation
mode):

Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810

Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com

General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com

Sendero Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.