[gps-talkusers] Re: more about the AfterShokz Bluez

  • From: Aaron Linson <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:55:26 -0500

I see your all's points. I don't have a guide dog so I'm not worried about
that. I'm just worried about using any gps solution wether it's my braillenote
apex or iPhone with the Seeing Eye GPS and having bluetooth turned on to power
the headset. I'm guessing you'd have to carry an external battery around with
you? Am I correct in saying that?
Aaron Linson
IOS App Accessibility Advocate
Once an Eagle