[gps-talkusers] mgm and mgm1?

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:26:23 -0700

Hi, guys.  I've noticed that on the poi's that Mike has put in the user poi
files we can download monthly, when I look at the details of the point of
interest, sometimes they'll say mgm user, and sometimes mgm1 user.  I
haven't paid attention to whether the ones with "1" after the mgm are poi's
that didn't show up before.  I'm just wondering if the number after the
initials is an indication of which monthly update it was in, or if it's a
typo or what.  I wonder if someday we'll have points of interest that say
mgm392 user?  <grin>  Just curious if the number means anything.

Peggy

mailto:kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx