[gps-talkusers] looking for...

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:18:03 -0500

Hi,
I am reading through the GPS manual.  The errors are rather surprising, but
guess that makes sure the reader is paying attention.  <smile>

If there is anyone in my immediate area, Belton/Temple/Killeen, Texas, using
the program who would be willing to talk with me please contact me.

Is there another GPS list where rank novice questions would be welcome?  I
feel that users here are too advanced for my meager knowledge of the
subject.

Thanks,
Crystal
raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx