[gps-talkusers] Re: how to listen to mobile geo

  • From: "Gerry Leary" <lgerry3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:00:37 -0600

I think that Buy.com has the Motorola Bluetooth "T-305 Bluetooth hands free speaker which might work very well with a cell phone. I use mine with my N82 and Trekker. I have reformed the clip a little so that it fits tighter on my shirt, but I haven't done anything else to make it work. The life is about 16 hours talk time, and it is going for about $30.00 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>