[gps-talkusers] how long has apex been around?

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS Users List" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:32:28 -0500

Good evening am looking into a new unit with GPS my BrailleNote is soon to
be retired and I would like to know what unit is next to be purchased.

I use a QWERTY keyboard I do read braille slowly.  The apex model has been
recommended so I'll be thinking of that but also looking for other ideas.
Thank you for any info to aid in my making a decision.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG

Email:  <mailto:WR1X@xxxxxxxx> WR1X@xxxxxxxx

Alternate Email:  <mailto:pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx> pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.

Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts