[gps-talkusers] Re: how do i upgrade?

  • From: "jayne" <jayneloconto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:56:16 -0500

i just got an htc740 which is the upgrade from the 730. which version of mobile speek do i use? i have mobile geo ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 2:09 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: how do i upgrade?

Hi Tina, you have the correct steps.
Don't forget to do a 1-2-3 or S-D-F reset before you begin.
Chris

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:02:38 -0700
"Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just purchased my gps upgrade and am going to upgrade using the internet but how do I do this? I see something about software uninstaller, do I run
that irst then copy the maps that I need to my card then run the probram
then run my pois through the converter? Feel free to write me off list to
help me get through the process/. Thanks,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Paulos" <hope.paulos@xxxxxxxxx>