[gps-talkusers] Re: half way to anywhere

  • From: "David Egan" <david.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:10:00 -0700

United does indeed offer a feed from the flight deck, at least they did
a short time ago when I flew from Washington Dc back to Seattle.  The
flight went by quickly as I was quite intertained with GPS, the voice
note with it's radio, and of course the feed from the flight deck.  Not
sure if the same is offered on international flights, but have been on
many United domestic flights where that was available via the head-set
hook ups.  David