[gps-talkusers] Re: general question how does one instal maps on note taker

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:53:00 -0700

Sarah, I just downloaded the GPS 2013.1 to my PC including all the map regions,
which took a considerable amount of time.  Then, I put a sufficiently large SD
card in the card reader of the PC.  I followed the instructions on the PC maps
program on the PC and the program took care of the rest.  It copied and
installed the entire deal on the SD card and it worked from the Apex when I put
the card in and ran the GPS software install and put in my license number.  Jim