[gps-talkusers] for those of you who are on facebook: listen up and act now!

  • From: "Zach, Apex Edition" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: z.dreicer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:10:37 -0600

very IMPORTANT!!!!
As of Monday, there is a new privacy
setting called "Instant Personalization." It shares data with
non-Facebook websites and is automatically set to Allow. Go to Account
PrivacySettings > Applications & Websites >Instant
Personalizationand UN-CHECK "Allow." Please copy & repost this;
even if you uncheck your own box, if your friends don't, your friends are still sharing info about you. This was from a friend of mine on facebook.

Sorry for being offtopic if I was. I just tried this on the apex with no success. So use your PC's folks. And do it now!

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.