[gps-talkusers] for Tod

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers-freelists.org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:20:07 +0100

Hello Tod, Well Wentworth is a very small place near Barnsley and
Sheffield. To-day I tuned a piano for a chap who showed me his gps set up.
he had a gps sleeve which fitted on to his pda which was so small. they are
so lucky to see the screen but we are so lucky to have this technology as
well. I am too busy so I will miss sight village where I would love to see
the gps version three on the braille note and the pk. I am not really sure
how small it is but good of you to tell me about the 18 cell display. I am
finding it difficult carrying my piano tuning bag plus gps so anything
small is a must for me. I am thinking of looking at the wayfinder software
with my nokia 3650 but it's not as versatile as the braille note and you do
not get the braille output which is vital. all the very best for now.