[gps-talkusers] file and folder problems

  • From: "Ralph & Mary Haney" <r-mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS group" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:20:43 -0600

Hi folks--Ralph Haney

OK!  I give up!  Would someone please give me a step one, step to, step
three... list for accessing files and folders in both the "File Manager" menu
and in GPS using the "R" then "O" command?  Here is the situation.  I have
created a folder named "Ralph's Routes" on the flash disk drive in which I wish
to place all of the routes that I intend to save.  In this folder I have
created three subfolders of various name's that are for the routes that I have
created so far.  Within these three folders are files of various numbers
containing different legs of the route that I have created.  My problem is how
in the (expletive deleted) do you open these subfolders and get to those files?
 It seems that nothing works the same way twice and at this point key soft
seems to be one of the most unintuitive programs I have ever seen or heard.
I'm sure that this is just the ignorance of a neophyte but I sure am frustrated
at this point.  If someone could give me a push this key then that key type of
list I would be forever grateful, well, at least for a long time anyway.

Oh!  If it makes any difference I'm using a Voice Note QT with key soft version
6 .0 and version 3.3 for the GPS.

`Ralph Haney