[gps-talkusers] few questions

  • From: Bob Cavanaugh <bobdavcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:40:35 -0800

Hi all, I have a few questions. First of all, I created a route and we have some reversable lanes here in Seattle that run north in the afternoon and south in the morning and interstate 90 has some of these too. Why does the gps use these if they don't always run in the same direction? Also, I had a route that took the Washington National pike but it kept saying turn on ramp connecting to interstate 270 sb. Why would it do this? Also, my trial has expired. Should I delete the maps?

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.