[gps-talkusers] e: Re: GPS question

  • From: Kevin Chao <101130189@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:52:54 -0800

Heblo Bill,
First thing before deciding wheather to get the GPS provided by SenderoGroup or
not.  Do you currently own a BrailleNote? If you do I would go with the GPS
from Senderogroup and the website is: wwwlessenderogroupcom
You are able to check it out on the websije there is also demonstrations made
by Mike Mey who is a user and is the CEO of this product.
I hope this may help you.
Kevin
You won't miss it on the website.