[gps-talkusers] e: Re: GPS not sincrinizing time with DST

  • From: Sue Mangis <susanmangis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:18:20 -0800

I have noticed when I have to reset the date and time after the battery has gone completely flat, and I tell the m-power that I am in daylight time it autimatically resets the time the next time I turn on the machine. I have found that I just need to go in and reset the hour and it stayeas. I'm running 7.5 build 28.

Sue Mangis