[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:27:55 +0900

Hello, Robert,
Yes, after some thought I agree with you. However, many of those companies are too slick, and the law does not adhere to them very well. I will solve that problem by marking that brewery as a PONI, then broadcasting it to all GPS users. PONI=Point of Negative Interest=Forbidden Zone.

I learned about the Forbidden Zone when I used to go camping with my parents. At night, when I was trying to go to sleep, I imagined all sorts of creepy, crawly things sneaking up to sting, bite, chew, or whatever. My worst dream was a snake biting off my arms and legs and trying to get them to adhere to his body so that he could run around freely. I learned to take a little cooking oil and pour it in a line around my tent so the little varmints would not come in. The oil was sticky, and would cause dirt and sand and leaves to adhere to them. It worked just fine, I had a good night's sleep, and to this day I still have all my arms and legs. I wish I had my trusty GPS then so I could find my way back there to see all those bugs and things crowded around where my tent was, just waiting for me to come back.

Finding my way through technology

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: robert <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gps-talkusers] e: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable! Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:18:51 -0700

Hello,
Any facility that allows the public to enter wether they are a private or public entity they must adhere to the laws which means that any service animal must be allowed to enter.
Robert