[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Bluetooth Audio on a BrailleNote

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:28:58 -0700

They are called the Oakley ORkr pronounced ORocker. There is only one model although you can get different lenses.

is there a model number for the blue tooth glasses? I have found an optician that does Oakley in the UK but they do not seem to know about bluetooth accessories!

I would love to get this sorted!

thanks

Tony

In a message dated 19/08/2009 05:36:22 GMT Daylight Time, MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You can use them at the same time because you aren't using the
BrailleNote's Bluetooth twice. The audio dongle is completely outboard.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.