[gps-talkusers] Re: aps for Oregon

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:49:45 -0700

I'm in Corvallis and it seems that he is in Portland. it's about 2 hour driving
from here to Portland. Is there another way around it to download the map file?
Even if it's possible to put it in a site for couple of hours till I download
it. I have high speed connection.
Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions, I'm leaving after a week.
Regards,
Dr.KAAK