[gps-talkusers] Re: User POIs

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:50:08 -0500

Hello,

1.  show the details of the POI.
2.  Scroll to the category and press enter.
3.  change the category to something other then user private.

Chris

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:16:49 -0500
"Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is probably old ground for many, and I apologize in advance if it is.
>
> I created a user POI and assigned it to the "Private" sub-category.  Upon
> reflection, I think I should have assigned it to "Public" since it is a CVS
> pharmacy in our area that doesn't show up in the list of commercial POIs.  Is
> there a way to modify the sub-category?  If not, is there a way to delete the
> POI I created and recreate it with what I think is the right sub-category?
>
> Steve

Sendero Group
Featuring Sendero GPS on 4 platforms, BrailleNotes, Sense Nav for
Braille Sense products, Mobile Geo on Windows phones and StreetTalk
VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and Wayfinder for
Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate