[gps-talkusers] Re: Upgrade from 4.02 to 5.3, but US not ireland

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:56:09 -0800

Hi Flor,

Did you get the wrong country? Were you soposto get UK + Ireland and got the USA instead?

If that is the case please send me your serial # directly and I will fix the problem.

Thanks
Charles

I decided to take the plunge earlier today and go with the discount for both
the upgrade and the SMA.  the transaction (using Skype-to-phone) was
completed successfully.  the subject line explains my quandary.  Getting a
free map of a state/region in the US is nice; but Ireland is my country of
domicile and I will say that it is more necessary, as I thought it was
standard practice to get a map of your country with a Sendero GPSpurchase.
Who would I contact to rectify this?  (I haven't downloaded 5.0 yet.)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3895 (20090227) __________

http://www.eset.com

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W